- Kuehne Nagel
10 Bayside Terrace
Acting as a bridge between our customers and our business units Sales Executives are responsible for gaining new/additional business as well as keeping/growing existing customers in line with the business units' strategies. For this we have to pro-actively develop and systematically maintain customer relationships compliantly. Your Role Acting as a bridge between our customers and our business units Sales Executives are responsible for gaining new/additional business as well as keeping/growing existing customers in line with the business units' strategies. For this we have to pro-actively develop and systematically maintain customer relationships compliantly. Your Responsibilities The primary objective of the KN US Sales Organization is to ensure the growth of KN through the development of new business.
The Sales Executive is responsible for winning new accounts within the assigned branch office territory. The position is also responsible for maximizing sales growth from existing customers through the development of new sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the single point of contact for KN solutions and service sales across all Air, Sea, and Overland logistics business fields within the assigned territory and customer base, with specific focus on Transpacific Logistics development.
- Obtain new \"B\" and \"C\" level customers through sales \"hunting\" activity, correctly assessing the prospective account as Profitable, Significant or Strategic in order to secure winning bids.
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities utilizing CRM daily (required).
- Conduct mutually agreed Quarterly Business Reviews with the customer and maintain close/ongoing communication with customer and KN Operations to assure expectations are satisfied.
- Report to management in agreed intervals on market development, working and buying platform.
- Adhere to all policies listed in the KN US Sales Guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Experiences - High School Diploma or equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 2 years field sales in freight forwarding or two years of operational experience.
- Experience with logistics processes, systems and solutions.
- Solid PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office applications experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective presentation and customer relations skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to produce results
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Drivers License
Good Reasons to Join We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Associated topics: administrative, management, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, sales management, shift lead, supervisor, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...