The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are increasingly respectful of both man and his environment.
The Group has four brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian et L'OCCITANE au Br?sil.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 2,900 stores in the world.
The Senior Learning & Development Manager is responsible for creating and facilitating training protocols that drive sales, develop talent and build upon a seamless, memorable customer experience in line with the brand strategy, covering a variety of topics such as skincare knowledge, brand culture, community, people development and selling skills. The Senior Learning & Development Manager will be a key brand Ambassador for L'Occitane.
* Educational protocols and tools
* In collaboration with the Senior Director of Organizational Development and Employee Brand, lead activities related to the execution of field learning programs, from needs analysis through design, development and delivery of programs both in-person and digital.
* Develop campaign LMS (Mohive) content, retention quizzes and coaching activities containing necessary and helpful information for the teams regarding product knowledge, selling behaviors and the customer experience.
* Provide in field coaching to team members to elevate the customer experience and drive team performance as determined by the needs of the business.
* Assist in the development and delivery of on boarding experiences and management skills (Corporate and Field).
* Support Employer Branding & Communication Initiatives
* Assist in leading Corporate and Field teams through change and embrace continuous learning
* Support Digital Learning Solutions
* Develop and upload content relevant, yet not limited to, the product channel of our Learning Management System.
* Maintain upkeep on said material, ensuring content is up to date and relevant.
* Customer Service Support
* Partner with the Customer Service Director to create specific programs for Customer Service representatives
* Provide support to Customer Service teams, both internal and external, by creating educational materials on product knowledge, selling behaviors and the customer service experience.
* Facilitate face-to-face trainings where necessary.
* Brand Ambassador
* Consistently model all L'OCCITANE core values.
* Maintain positive media and client relations, giving interviews and providing quotes as requested.
* Attend L'OCCITANE related events to represent the brand, speak about products lines, core values, etc.
* All other duties or projects as assigned
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
Training completed, Training Satisfaction, Targeted Sales, Conversion, LMS Connectivity
* BA in Human Resources, Business or related field of study
* Minimum 7 years' experience in Learning and Development
* Minimum 5 years' retail experience in Cosmetics/Skincare or beauty industry
* Experience with multiple delivery learning approaches
* Project Management experience
* Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, productive work environment
* Self-starter with the ability to take initiative from concept through to implementation
* Strong communications skills including presentation, facilitation and written
* Demonstrated ability to create effective training material
* Advanced organizational and time management skills
* Must have experience in project management
* Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, Publisher. Experience in Illustrator is a plus
PHYSICAL & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
* Must be able work in normal office conditions
* Must be able to work 8 hours per day and be on his/her feet for extended periods of time
* Must be able to travel via airplane, car, train, subway and/or within the U.S., Canada and Internationally as needed, more than 30% of the time (equivalent to 1-2 times per month)
* Must be able to drive a car and hold a valid driver's license
L'Occitane North America offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefit offering that includes: Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Generous L'Occitane discount, Paid Vacation, Personal Days, Summer Fridays and Holidays.
L'Occitane North America is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce. We are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of references and background check investigation.
L'Occitane is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Associated topics: development, job coach, learning, learning and development, specialist, training, vocational trainer