The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are increasingly respectful of both man and his environment.
The Group has four brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian et L'OCCITANE au Br?sil.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 2,900 stores in the world.
The Sr. Retail Operations Manager is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience by driving operational excellence across the retail organization, while supporting the Field Leadership and Store Teams. The Sr. Retail Operations Manager maximizes productivity and profitability through effective execution of key strategic Brand initiatives for L'Occitane North America, as set by the VP of Retail and Retail Operations Director. He/she will liaise with all key business partners and departments to help execute all store and Field Leadership meetings while assisting in planning store workload. He/She will also play a key role in implementing processes in order to improve the efficiencies of the Retail Operations Department.
* Communication and Operational Effectiveness
* Deliver clear, timely, and concise communication from all departments to the Retail Store Teams
* Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, Finance, Boutique Care)
* Recommends new, enhanced procedures and systems to identify and match needs, focusing on improved productivity and simplification
* Reinforce communication going to the field and coming from other departments (Marketing, HR, Retail Supply, Finance, etc.)
* Actively participate in the implementation and execution of new tools and projects
* Improve the operational effectiveness and efficiencies of Retail operations to drive sales and profitability
* Plan and execute bi-annual Inventories
* Manage planning and execution of all Retail Meetings ensuring to remain within provided budgeting guidelines
* Coordinate and manage communication between support and business functions to the Retail Stores and Field Leadership Team
* Financial Management
* Manage store profitability reporting, delivering insightful analysis and communicating clearly to the retail teams
* Manage productivity reporting, making recommendations on hours and scheduling in stores
* Track all retail operation expense, ensuring expenses are correct and within budget
* Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly, yearly sales and KPI reporting
* All other duties or projects as assigned
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
Sales and budget performance, payroll management, inventory management, timely delivery of all communication and projects
Bachelor's Degree in business or similar field related experience
At least 5 years of Retail or Retail Operations Experience
3+ years in project management
2+ years managing others
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to effectively prioritize and management multiple projects
* Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook and power point
* A commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
* Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
PHYSICAL & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
* Must be able to work in normal office conditions
* Must be able to work up to 8+ hours per day and be on his/her feet for extended amounts of time
* Must be able to travel via airplane across the US and Canada at least 15% of the time
L'Occitane North America offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefit offering that includes: Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Generous L'Occitane discount, Paid Vacation, Personal Days, Summer Fridays and Holidays.
L'Occitane North America is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce. We are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of references and background check investigation.
L'Occitane is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Associated topics: assistant manager, assistant store manager, associate manager, department supervisor, general manager, manager retail, sales lead, store manager, store supervisor, retail management