The newest community to join the Touchstone Family, Las Alturas Nursing & Transitional Care is in the heart of the Medical Center in Laredo, Tx.Description
When you join Touchstone Communities , you join a group that believes glorifying God and in honoring Him through our thoughts and actions in caring for seniors every day. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of residents, their families, and The Touchstone family of Team Members. If you share our purpose and vision, we would like to meet you.
Newest Community to Open with Touchstone ! Opening first of the year ( 2019 )
Purpose of this position:
The purpose of this position is to assist the Director of Nursing Service in assessing resident care needs and implementing appropriate action. Implement nursing policies and procedures. Supervise staffing for the nursing department and supervise the quality of nursing care provided to residents.
- Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
- Implement nursing policies and procedures.
- Supervise nursing care provided to residents.
- Assure adequate staffing to provide nursing care.
- Participate in coaching/discipline, hiring and termination decisions of direct care staff.
We offer outstanding benefits!
Competitive compensation ~ Bonus Plan ~ PTO ~ Tuition Reimbursement ~ Matching 401(K) ~ Health & Dental Available ~ Life & Supplemental Insurances ~ Team Member Chaplain Services
- Must have a current and valid RN nursing license or a current and valid RN license from a Compact Party State.
- Experience in Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing a Plus. Healthcare management experience is a must.
- Performing daily activities with an attitude of humility.
- Approaching each patient and coworker as if they were part of your family.
- Giving the highest quality of care possible and treating everyone with respect.
- Performing quality patient assessment and documenting the assessment on the visit note.
Associated topics: asn, care, infusion, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, surgery, surgical