Director of Training & Talent and Community Partnerships
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Location: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
The capability, competence and motivation of everyone who works for Levy are the secret to our success. Our Director of Training & Community Partnerships will be responsible for the execution and continual improvement of core training and community partnerships:
* Developing community outreach programs that utilize the onsite teaching kitchen
* Designing training solutions
* Managing communication, engagement and recognition activities
* Monitoring training implementation and feedback
* Conducting online training
* Creating on-demand learning
The Director of Training & Community Partnership responsibilities include identifying training needs based on skills gap analyses, developing group and individual learning courses and managing community partnerships.
Ultimately, you will help us develop our current and future employees' skills in order to improve quality of work, productivity and retention.
Partner & Customer Focus
* Partner with CxRA to executive onsite hospitality trainings
* Work with stakeholders/service users to understand and coordinate training needs for team members
* Work with community partners to understand workforce skills needs * Maintain a pulse on the 'needs of the business' to identify areas we could better support the location
* Reviewing feedback and continually improving products
* Developing Winning Teams
* Deliver training courses as required to enhance the capabilities of our teams
* Partner with other members of the Training and HR teams on strategic projects
Building Strong Relationships
* Manage external partners/suppliers to achieve a productive working relationship
* Support the development of mentoring relationships throughout the location and community
* Be a trusted point of contact for location leaders to understand the requirements of their role * Recognized as a subject matter expert in the development and implementation of training programs
Seeing the Bigger Picture
* Maintain knowledge of developments and trends in the industry and the Training and Talent profession
* Use data to understand the impact and opportunity areas for our training activities
* Align activity to the priorities and needs of the business
Innovating and Improving
* Actively challenge others to think differently and improve their performance
* Continually evolve training programs based on feedback received
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associated topics: chief executive officer, director, executive management, executive vice president, manage, president, president and provost, provost, senior associate, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.