Account Executive - Southern CA, Literacy (Fresno)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are a highly respected developer of technology-based reading programs for all students in Pre-K-Grade 5 and at-risk students in Grades 6-12. Be part of our growth as an Account Executive
supporting southern California and provide districts with software and implementation services proven to help all students of all abilities become proficient readers!Location
Ideal candidate for this role will reside in San Diego or Orange County CARole Objectives
All About YouINITIATIVE:
- Develop and manage an overall action plan to achieve quota for your territory that includes most large school districts in San Diego County and Orange County California
- Drive new sales for priority accounts
- Drive renewals and expansion of existing priority accounts
- Initiate and develop relationships with key decision-makers in priority accounts from initial contact to close
You consistently take actions to show initiative in creating thoughtful and sustainable approaches to your work and act strategically in order to develop appropriate business opportunities.ACCOUNTABLE:
You hold yourself accountable for staying up to date on industry trends, maintaining efforts toward strategic company sales goals.COLLABORATIVE:
You are a valued collaborator and adviser with internal stakeholders and customer decision makers in order to drive opportunities towards impactful and strategic goals.ADAPTABLE:
You are comfortable and able to easily manage the changing market landscape. You understand the importance of adapting to the customer s needs.Essential Job Functions
Skills & Qualifications
- Manage a geographic territory to achieve all sales goals
- Lead and manage each step of a complex sales process, including:
- Marketing and targeted networking activities to identify and reach out to prospective customers
- Researching probable purchasers of Lexia products
- Introducing Lexia over the phone or in person to create awareness/interest
- Delivering excellent demonstrations to individuals and committees both live and via webinar
- Effectively communicating Lexia s pedagogy, research, features and benefits
- Working with school-level and district level staff to build support for purchase
- Developing implementation plans (pre-sales) for large accounts
- Developing professional proposals and other professional communications
- Collaborate with a team (Lead Account Executive, Territory Specialist, and Implementation Manager) to produce results for your territory
- Maintain customer information, track activity and results using SalesForce (CRM), Excel for your territory other tools
- Accurately input orders into billing and implementation systems with accuracy
- Provide market feedback competitive information to Lexia management
- Activity Levels: 12-16 sales calls/week (telephone and/or onsite meetings)
- Travel while maintaining high productivity level
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of successful sales experience and account executive/ field territory management background, specifically selling into pre-K - 12 school districts, preferably a technology and curriculum (reading) based product
- Strong knowledge of your geographical territory, including contacts in K-12 education.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to close new business opportunities and meet new revenue targets on an ongoing basis.
- Track record of goal attainment, proven and continued success in selling and closing customers including remotely and in-person, by creating value, and managing a pipeline.
- Professional and proficient usage of CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong speaking and presentation skills (i.e. a demonstrated ability through previous experience delivering product presentations to groups and individuals)
- Ability to develop account relationships and collaborate with management on strategies to achieve new revenue goals.
- Ability to travel up to 60%+
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Loading some great jobs for you...