Are you looking to help people and make a difference in the world? Have you considered a position in the fast-paced, rewarding world of insurance? Yes, insurance!
Insurance brings peace of mind to almost everything we do in our livesfrom family trips to your first car to weddings and college graduations. As a valued member of our claims team, youll help our customers get back on their feet and restore their lives when catastrophe strikes.
When youre part of the Claims Specialist Training Program, youll acquire various investigative techniques and work with experts to determine what caused an accident and who is at fault.
Youll independently manage an inventory of claims, which may include conducting investigations, reviewing medical records, and evaluating damages to determine the severity of each case. Youll resolve cases by working with individuals or attorneys to settle on the value of each case.
If comprehensive training, one-on-one mentoring, and a strong pay-for-performance compensation structure at a global Fortune 100 company piques your interest, what are you waiting for? Make a difference in the world with Liberty Mutual.
What youve got
* You have 0-2 years of professional experience.
* You hold a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
* You have an aptitude for providing information in a clear, concise manner with an appropriate level of detail, empathy, and professionalism.
* You possess strong negotiation and analytical skills.
* You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
* You must have permanent work authorization in the United States.
What we offer
* Competitive compensation package
* Pension and 401(k) savings plans
* Comprehensive health and wellness plans
* Dental, Vision, and Disability insurance
* Flexible work arrangements
* Individualized career mobility and development plans
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee Resource Groups
* Paid leave; maternity and paternity leaves
* Commuter benefits, employee discounts, and more
Learn more about benefits at www.benefitsatliberty.com.
A little about us
As one of the leading property and casualty insurers in the country, Liberty Mutual is helping people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
We were recognized as a 2018 Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US, and were named by Forbes as one of the best employers in the country for new graduates and womenas well as for diversity.
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information, or on any basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
**Title:** *Claims Specialist Training Program - Syracuse, NY (June 2020)*
**Location:** *NY-East Syracuse*
**Requisition ID:** *111218*