- Life Time
10 Bayside Terrace
The Aquatics Supervisor will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will help members improve their swimming in our state-of-the-art recreational and lap pools, both indoors and out. A typical day for a Supervisor could include assisting in managing, training and supporting all Aquatics Department Team Members. They will also assist members through providing exceptional customer service as well as maintain the cleanliness and order of our Aquatics Facilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures Aquatics Team Members provide a safe and friendly environment for the Members
- Assists in responding to Member inquiries regarding Life Time programs, products, services, policies, and procedures in a professional and timely manner
- Ensures we have the highest level of programming
- Promotes Life Time swim program ?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months of customer service experience
- 1 year coaching and/or swim instructor experience
- 1 year of lifeguarding experience
- 6 months of head guard or supervising experience
- Lifeguard and First Aid certified
- Successfully complete and pass all Life Time courses upon hire
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to communicate and exchange information with guests who have inquiries about Life Time products and services
- Ability to swim 25 yards/meters without stopping
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift 20 lbs or less and occasionally bend to lift more than 20lbs ?
? Preferred Requirements* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...