- Life Time
- $52,380.00 -62,080.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
WE ARE CONFIDENCE. It s what we offer to every client we help look and feel amazing, and it s how we exemplify ourselves as a community built on love, loyalty and a healthy way of life. LifeSpa is the largest full-service salon and spa in the nation, and we re looking for talented artists to join us. What does it mean to join our team? Continued investment in your education, industry-leading compensation, flexible scheduling, a built-in book of leads, an incrediblebenefits package and free membership to Life Time including yoga, Pilates and group fitness classes.
The LifeSpa Stylist provides various hair services and treatments that improve the guest s overall sense of well-being and enhances the club experience. They work closely and assist the Stylist Educator with clients while learning new techniques.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides individualized hair services and treatments with the assistance of the Educator that meet the clients needs and expectations
- Educates clients on LifeSpa and Salon products, services, and treatments to assist them in maintaining their style
- Discusses options with clients to determine the individual needs of each client
- Promotes all LifeSpa and Salon products, services and treatments
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry
- Maintains work stations, including laundering towels
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0 to 3 years of experience as a stylist
- Cosmetology license in state where work is performed
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and commissions
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
? Preferred Requirements
- Stylist experience in a professional setting
- Knowledge of Salon Biz software
?* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...