- Life Time
- $39,680.00 -60,800.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
10 Bayside Terrace
Delivers the highest quality customer service to all members and guests through professional greetings, account maintenance, and extensive knowledge of Life Time products and services. Proactively meets the needs of members and accurately answer questions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and admits members and guests into the club by scanning their membership cards and responding to messages regarding their membership account
- Enters sales transactions for members, including program, service, and payments
- Processes member paperwork, including address changes, and electronic funds transfers
- Answers club phone to assist with member and guest inquiries
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- Ability to stand for minimum for 4 hours at a time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to proficiently use a computer
? Preferred Requirements
Associated topics: answer, call center representative, clerk, coordinator, customer care, customer service associate, customer service representative, phone, service specialist, technical support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...