LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As the Manager of a Mid-Market and Enterprise Relationship Management team, you will lead the expansion of our client base for our Eastern US Region.
LinkedIn provides a flexible, high-growth environment where dedicated sales professionals are given the opportunity to excel and be recognized for outstanding results. LinkedIn's sales team consists of smart, ambitious and collaborative individuals who excel at leadership, leverage, results and enhancement of corporate culture. Ideal candidates for this particular role possess a track record of solid business-to-business sales and experience managing a seasoned team of relationship managers.
* Develop and execute against a focused sales strategy to acquire new business for your region. Leverage relationships to open doors to new strategic business opportunities.
* Prepare and present accurate and timely sales forecasts to senior management. Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team and track results.
* Directly manage the day to day operations of the team with the ability to grow and scale as necessary. Manage escalations and participate directly in all aspects of the sales cycle to ensure customer and member satisfaction.
* Be directly involved with the mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new account executives. Inspire and motivate employees on a daily basis and bring innovation to the sales process to help accelerate our market growth trajectory.
* Ability to travel as required (up to 25%).
* 3+ years sales management experience.
* 5+ years of quota-carrying sales experience.
* Bachelor's degree.
* A demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets.
* Expertise in the understanding and application of relevant sales methodologies and metrics.
* A demonstrated track record of effectively hiring and motivating seasoned Account Executives/Relationship Managers.
* Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities and close deals.
* Strong knowledge of CRM tools to manage sales-related activities.
* Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and to guide/direct others.
* Comfortable in a fast-moving, relatively unstructured start-up environment.
* Strong oral/written communication and negotiating skills. Excellent client management, presentation skills and conflict resolution ability. A history of strong client relationships.