Description:A New Year, a New You! Come to work for Lockheed Martin and help to keep our military strong and our country safe.
Here at Lockheed Martin we strive to always recruit the best and brightest talent. If that's you and you have the technical skills described below, we encourage you to apply!
Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, (MFC) Dallas, TX Team is seeking creative software engineers with experience developing real-time embedded tactical software applications using the Ada programming language.
The candidate will experience all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) ranging from requirements analysis through code implementation and formal qualification testing on our Engineering and Technology (E&T) Team and will be supporting various mission critical Programs in our Missiles and Fire Controls Business Area, (MFC.)
* Experience developing software for execution in a real-time embedded environment
* Experience developing software using the Ada programming language
* Experience with the IBM Rhapsody suite of modeling tools
* VxWorks RTOS experience
* Degree from an accredited college or equivalent experience/combined education in a related discipline and with 5 years of professional programming experience
* A Secret Clearance is required for this role
* Experience with C++
* Prior experience developing missile operational flight software for an Air Defense Artillery system
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Associated topics: .net, c++, c#, developer, devops, java, programming, python, sdet, software programmer