Software Engineer - Linux, C++, Ada
Employment Type: Full-Time
Provide support for Modular Mission Computer (MMC) Operational Flight Program (OFP) development in the Avionics Integration Support Facility (AISF) at Hill AFB, Utah. Duties include:
- Debugging using Green Hills Multi / AdaMulti tools.
- Target environments will be embedded MIPS and Power PC based flyable hardware as well as a simulated Solaris or Linux environment for desktop testing. [MIPS (an acronym for Microprocessor without Interlocked Pipeline Stages) is a reduced instruction set computer (RISC) instruction set architecture (ISA) developed by MIPS Technologies (formerly MIPS Computer Systems)].
- Maintain code and documentation within established configuration management systems: GIT and Dimensions.
- Participate in Peer Reviews of documentation and code.
- Must be a US Citizen; must be able to obtain a secret clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Loading some great jobs for you...