- Lorven Technologies
10 Bayside Terrace
- Design, develop and test OTT applications (Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, scope, and ship new features.
- Collaborate with backend services teams to design and integrate API's
- Aid UX in promoting best practices in design and user experience appropriate to the platforms (Ex: Material Design Best Practices and HIG for tvOS etc..).
- Follow best engineer practices by ensuring unit-test coverage and working with QA on test automations.
- Ensuring application performance and best in class app rating is maintained for all OTT applications.
- Minimum 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin, Swift languages.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- 3+ years of experience building applications on the Android, Apple platforms.
- Solid background in Android UI, Android SDK, Android design and architecture components.
- Thorough knowledge of the iOS/tvOS platform and deep familiarity with XCode.
- Solid background writing automated unit tests
- Comfortable working with Git, Jenkins and Jira.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Gradle, Cocoa pods etc.
- Familiarity with Jenkins and continuous integration pipelines
- Experience working with video-on-demand and/or linear video playback.
- Experience using GraphQL is a plus.
- Published 1 or more applications available on Google Play and Apple App Store
OTT applications Android UI, Android SDK, Android design Java/Kotlin, Swift languages Git, Jenkins and Jira. iOS/tvOS Maven, Gradle, Cocoa pods GraphQL
Associated topics: android, app, application developer, ios, java, mobile application, mobile developer, object c, objective c, swift
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...