- Lorven Technologies
10 Bayside Terrace
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 8+ Yrs. of relevant experience.
- You must have experience in deploying applications in Azure with various source systems ( Oracle/Teradata/Impala/BLOB storage)
- Experience leading Agile team for development/platform engineers
- You should have working technical experience with Azure Data Lake storage and working technical experience with Data bricks and/or Spark
- Working technical experience with Azure Data Factory (ADF) - creating multiple pipelines and activities using Azure for full and incremental data loads into Azure Data lake and Azure SQL DW
- Working technical experience with Azure SQL DW (design and build)
- Experience in designing and implementing redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets.
- Experience in architecture and implementation of large and highly complex projects
- You will be managing overall technical deliverables from platform perspective and provide recommendations to architecture changes/enhancements.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
Associated topics: c#, design, design pattern, develop, php, programming, senior, senior software developer, senior software engineer, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...