143968Customer Service Manager - Tire Care
Working at Love s is a very different kind of job. We want you to succeed, not just do the work. Whether you want a part time job to pay bills, or are interested in learning the business to build a career, we have your back. That s how we do it.Lead with the Best!
Customer Service Manager's are our first line of supervisors and we grow our employees from within. They must provide customers with friendly customer service helping provide our customers a safe, clean & well maintained stop and get them back on the road quickly.We have a lot to offer.
What to expect.
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Scheduling
- Road to Success Program for career development
- On-the-job training
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) with matching contributions
You will help run the tire care facility by assisting customers getting them back on the road quickly. You ll get questions too. Sometimes it s asking for directions. Others it s to where a customer can find something. Once in a while, you ll get a tough one and that s where you can really shine. Winning a customer over by being thoughtful and friendly means the world. We look for great people who care.To get started, we have to ask a few questions.If you re good with our requirements, we d really like to hear from you.
Join us on the Road to Success.
- Can you work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and sometimes holidays?
- Do you have previous experience as a service manager or supervisor?
- Are you reliable and present yourself well?
- Would standing behind the checkout counter and doing some light lifting (no more than 50 lbs) and bending once in a while for an 8 hour shift be a problem?
- Are you ok with some light paperwork and basic math?
- Do you like meeting new people and work well with others?
- Can you be trusted to always be thinking safety first?
We want everyone who joins the Love s family to succeed and we mean that! Our Road to Success Program was created for you. We provide leadership and management skills training and full apprenticeships for those just starting out. Once you re a manager, the training goes even further with a two day workshop at Love s University. There you ll experience dynamic days with other managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom Love and senior executives. Our Road to Success program is such a valuable experience for career growth and for you personally, we wish the whole country could participate.
Find out why employees love to work at Love s! Fill out your application today to get started.Job Function(s):
Truck Tire CareClean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores'are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Associated topics: call center manager, expertise, lead, leadership, monitor, operations manager, product support, review, senior, telephone