Healthcare Managing Director
Compensation: $124,615.00 - $116,800.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
LPA is seeking a passionate Healthcare Managing Director to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, landscape architects and master planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. The Managing Director is responsible for the efficient management of assigned projects and personnel. In addition, the Managing Director will participate in new business development and maintain effective liaison with clients. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
Managing Director- Healthcare Experience:
- Bachelor s or master s degree in Architecture required
- 15+ years of experience in all phases and types of healthcare projects - OSHPD 1, 2 & 3 experience
- California Architectural license in good standing
- Comprehensive understanding of hospital and medical center planning
- LEED AP or LEED BD+C. (in process)
- Member of the AIA
- In process of DBIA
Managing Director- Healthcare Requirements:
- Ability to lead project teams to produce profitable projects (This position will include Project Leadership at least 75% billable.)
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Recognized thought leader in the Healthcare business community
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: detail oriented, influential
- Good knowledge of industry software is preferred. (Planifi / Vision)
- Strong client relationship / team building skills.
Managing Director- Healthcare Responsibilities:
- Lead in unison with Principals, Managing Directors, Design Directors, Project Designers and Managers, Medical Planners and Design Coordinators in the strategic project planning
- Assist in forecasting the market segment budget relating to business levels, financial and personnel needs, organizational plans and facility requirements
- Lead the planning, programming, design, technical and/ or management, and direction for the execution of significant Healthcare projects
- Pursue and Lead business development and opportunities in Northern California
- Assist the Studio Director and Practice Leader in business development, tracking pursuits, developing RFQ s / RFP s
- Develop scope of services and assist project managers & other managing directors in negotiations for new and managing existing contracts/ additional services
- Prepare proposals, contracts and manage internal budgets, resources and schedules
- Active participation project planning (Planifi) and QA/QC
- Promote the use of lessons learned and the firm systems and standards, templates
- Lead quality review of project specific documentation
- Act as a mentor and coach and motivate healthcare project teams and individuals, fostering an environment of mutual respect and trust among members of the group as it grows and develops
- Assist Principal(s) to evaluate Team personnel performance, including participating in the selection, discipline and discharge of Team personnel and participation of staff performance and career development reviews
- Serve as Architect of Record
- Signing and stamping, as a licensed professional, all project related documentation which has been prepared under the supervision and direction of the Project Manager or Managing Director
- Contribute to staff s professional growth and continued performance improvement
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS:
Please note that LPA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, LPA will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without LPA s request, LPA explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of LPA.
Associated topics: advertise, event, facebook, major gift, policies, principle gift, product market, public, regulatory, university relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...