Manager role focuses on developing growth opportunities the of the Big Ticket business. Working with the BT VP of Merchandising, BT Director and BT Field Managers in a collaborative role to ensure a consistent and comprehensive approach to process and system solutions. The Manager also has a lead role on project tracks focused on information gathering, analyses and training materials. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Manage all worry no more DMT and invoice processes.
* Lead Big Ticket projects when involving communications on People Performance and projects.
* Owner data analyses and accounting practices for worry no more.
* National Training Lead, assuming a key role in developing materials, calendars, scheduling participants and logistics around all training for BTRD, BTDM's and Stores.
* Communications gatekeeper for worry no more Big Ticket, maintaining entire worrynomore web page and communications, including weekly Big ticket newsletter.
* Reports management center, preparing and distributing Big Ticket key reports, including but not limited to DVP WNM report, LMW sales, POS Tracking, Weekly/Monthly sales trends, WNM compliance summary, MySocr Assistant, Shop at Home and Stretch Goals.
* Owner of Training Alerts and Standard Practice documents, working daily with Central Communications, Learning and Development, Human Resources and Associate Relations to develop Standardized materials that are supported by all parts of our organization having a direct impact on customers, employees and stores.
* Strong consensus builder, collaborator and negotiator.
* Ability to think and act strategically while maintain a focus on detailed tactical issues.
* Functions well in a team environment.
* Self-starter who requires little supervision.
* Solutions orientation.
* Confidence in interacting with senior executives.
* Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly.
* Flexible & adaptable.
* Ability to translate & communicate complex and abstract issues so they can be easily understood.
* Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
* Strong Project Management skills.
* Follows shortage programs and procedures.
* Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor.
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
* High School degree or equivalent. Some college is desirable.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
* Able to use a calculator.
* Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
* This position requires constant moving and standing. Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive hours.
* May occasionally be required to reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders.
* May have to reach above eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
* Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
* Proficient with Excel, Word & PowerPoint. Proficient in Accounting and Invoice management.
* Highly Organized.
* Motivated, willing to lead and collaborate with others.
* Strong Business acumen.
* Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
* Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
* Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
* Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends and/or holidays based on department/store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.