As a Recruiting Specialist for Macy's, you will be responsible for managing the recruitment process for our New York - based Marketing group. The Recruiter plays a critical role in seeking top talent for our organization, leading the candidate experience, and providing recruitment consultation to our business partners.
Perform other duties as assigned. This position will be based out of New York City.
* Manage the end to end recruitment process including sourcing, researching, and recruiting talent up until time of offer.
* Coach and strategize with hiring managers and the HR team to attract top external and internal talent.
* Manage candidate relationships throughout the recruitment journey and ensure a best in class candidate experience.
* Create a talent pipeline of strong potential candidates for future opportunities.
* Represent Macy's professionally in the marketplace and establish a brand as the 'go-to' contact for external talent interested in learning more about Macy's opportunities.
* Maximize recruiting tools such as CRM (Avature), LinkedIn, and Taleo.
* Identify innovative opportunities to attract top talent, including diversity outreach and uncovering talent communities.
* Establish, cultivate and maintain an ongoing strong working relationship with the HR Business Partner and hiring managers in order to understand the business unit's recruitment needs and to create a partnership that ensures a friction free experience.
* Embrace the Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise culture, mindset and behavior.
* Consult with hiring managers and HRBP'S to make data driven and informed hiring decisions.
* Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
* BS/BA degree required.
* At least 4-5 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting required. (Fashion/Retail experience is highly preferred).
* Impactful communication style, high degree of emotional intelligence, and intellectual curiosity.
* Persuasive, confident and clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must have above average mathematical skills, including the ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages, and the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
* Must be able to work independently but under minimal supervision.
* This position involves extended periods of sitting and the extensive use of computer and the office equipment.
* May involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
* Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
* Ability to build partnerships and platform with all levels of the organization.
* Must have a recruitment mindset with an emphasis on building relationships and impacting the business.
* Working knowledge of tools such as Avature, LinkedIn, Taleo, Indeed, and other social media platforms.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition