The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment with a portfolio of legendary sports teams, exclusive entertainment productions and celebrated venues. MSG Sports owns and operates some of the most widely recognized sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA), the New York Rangers (NHL) and the New York Liberty (WNBA), along with two development league teams - the Westchester Knicks (NBADL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL). MSG Sports also presents a broad array of world-class sporting events, including: professional boxing, college basketball, tennis, bull riding and e-gaming events. MSG Entertainment features exclusive, original productions that include the Radio City Christmas Spectacular and the Rockettes New York Spectacular, both starring the Rockettes, and presents or hosts a wide variety of live entertainment offerings, including concerts, family shows and special events, in the Company's diverse collection of iconic venues. These venues are: New York's Madison Square Garden, The Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, California; The Chicago Theatre; and the Wang Theatre in Boston, MA. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com.
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
* Manage key administrative processes that include but are not limited to: recruitment reporting, interview coordination, maintaining recruitment knowledge database and files
* Maintains contact with potential applicants by answering incoming calls; assists applicants with and reviews applications for completeness.
* Interfaces with internal resources and outside vendors regarding pre-employment requirements, including background checks, drug tests and scheduling orientations
* Prioritize and coordinate work to ensure the needs of the recruiters, managers and candidates are met, and ensure candidates have nothing less than a world-class experience
* Assist with routing requisitions and posting open positions in the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) and advertise as appropriate on external job boards
* Source resumes for various positions and conduct initial phone screens with applicants for selected positions
* Participle in job fairs/open houses for seasonal hiring (this will include the ability to work evenings and weekends)
* Assist with candidate sourcing via social networking, career websites, cold-calling, professional organizations and web searches
* Ensure data integrity in ATS by ensuring all necessary information and paperwork is documented and stored appropriately
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 1-2 years' administrative support, HR or Recruitment Experience
* Exceptional ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and attention to detail
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills
* Previous experience in HR or Recruitment, with knowledge of recruitment processes prefer
* Previous use of ATS or similar software
EducationCandidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred. EEO StatementAt MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.'