1. Assist the Recreation Supervisor in planning, implementing and coordinating a comprehensive and diversified program to attract voluntary participation.
2. Organize and supervise student participation in a variety of recreation/avocation activities.
3. Conduct recreation and avocation classes and activities.
4. Transport students to off-center functions.
5. Chaperone students at on-center recreation functions.
6. Supervise, train and monitor student recreation aides.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. High school or equivalent and one year recreation experience.
2. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and computer proficiency.
3. Valid commercial driver's license with an acceptable driving record required. Commerical driver's license preferred.
Associated topics: assistant principal, dean, direct, elementary school principal, high school principal, high school superintendent, manage, middle school principal, officer, principal