- Marcum Search LLC
- $107,040.00 -160,420.00/year*
18 Brentwood Ct
Marcum Search is looking for a full time Statistical Programmers (all levels) for our Bergen County, NJ Pharmaceutical client. This individual will be responsible for supporting the statistical programming efforts for specific projects and studies, including developing, testing, maintaining, validating, and documenting SAS programs. (SAS programming in a Clinical environment required)
No Third Party No Sponsorship Available
Please only apply if you are available to work on site in the NJ location as a full time employee.
Send your resume and salary requirements to with SAS Programmer NJ in the subject line. Our client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and relocation assistance.
- Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science or in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years Pharmaceutical/CRO industry experience as a clinical trial SAS Programmer.
- Extensive knowledge of Base SAS, SAS Macros, SAS/STAT, SAS/Graph, SAS/SQL and SAS/ODS
- Extensive knowledge of industry standards, such as the ICH guidelines, CDISC data structures, 21 CFR Part 11, and FDA guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and ability to meet established deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with others.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively and ability to train junior level programmer.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: antibody, biopharmaceutical, dietetic, dietician, food, health, immunology, pharmaceutical, therapy, toxicologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...