- Markin Tubing
- $197,780.00 -197,780.00/year*
7244 Shawnee Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
- Lead the coordination and administration of our business development activities including the targeting, prospecting, forecasting, tracking, and strategic response to customer RFP's;
- Strengthen relationships with key customers and contacts; capable of personally handling high profile accounts;
- Work closely with customers to ensure clear understanding of customer's technical challenges and specific requirements;
- Will successfully drive and motivate the Company's team of regional sales managers and inside sales personnel to consistently meet and exceed established goals and objectives;
- Plan and coordinate marketing communications and materials and sales and promotional materials; and
- Promote product, engineering, and manufacturing excellence to secure meaningful business opportunities for Markin and its customers.
- 10+ years of experience in progressively more responsible sales positions with a history of exceeding targeted sales revenue objectives;
- Entrepreneurial drive and track record of personal initiative and professional growth;
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Proven ability to establish and develop strategic relationships;
- Knowledge of steel tubing, fabrication, automotive or OEM supplier relationships;
- Passionate about people leadership and building high performance teams;
- Motivated to set challenging objectives for your team and leading by example; and
- Willingness to travel (as needed)
Associated topics: leader, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.