Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Job Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator will lead the deployment and development of Salesforce.com. This position requires a deep understanding of sales processes and how users interact with various modules of SFDC, plus a proven track record of automating business processes and creating great end-user experiences in SFDC. My client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator that will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs.
- Design, create and maintain enterprise wide user roles, profiles and hierarchies
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels
- Work directly with business stakeholders to understand requirements, define and optimize processes and help drive process improvements to meet business operation needs in Salesforce
- Design and implement updates to the Salesforce solutions using best practices through standard configuration
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy enhancements using industry best practices within Salesforce
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes
- Ensure data integrity throughout Salesforce as well as between Salesforce and internal systems
- Keep track of data feeds to and from Salesforce to ensure their accuracy
- Responsible for communication and training around new Salesforce processes and custom integrations/objects
- Log and track identified system problems through resolution
- Document and maintain processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
- Manage third-party Salesforce partners responsible for implementation
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator, ideally at a rapidly growing company
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content
- Able to understand business requirements and deliver solutions that balance business needs and system/data integrity
- Able to work productively in a fast-paced environment, with solid project management skills that can meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Positive work style, focusing on getting things done with a strong desire to learn and grow
Reach out to Rich at 212-###-#### and send all qualified resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-###-####. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salesforce, Force.com, SFDC, SalesForce, Account Executive, Sales, Admin, Cincinnati, Ohio, Salesforce Administrator
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, consult, consultant, customer, information technology consultant, senior consultant