- MAX ELEVEN
18 Brentwood Ct
ROLE : AWS Architect
LOCATION : Denver, CO
The role is:
- A key member of the UIM team and OIT Cloud team, to ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform related to the UIM Modernization project.
- Able to assist the project owner on the value proposition of AWS related to the project.
- Critical in deep architectural discussions and design work to create a high performing solution designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Experienced in documenting AWS best practices.
- Experienced in transitioning legacy functions and applications to cloud-based environments.
- Experienced in documenting AWS design and implementation of the solution.
- In capturing and sharing best-practice knowledge amongst the project stakeholders.
- Assisting in developing and documenting operations and maintenance practices.
The resource shall be AWS certified and have 5-7+ years design/ implementation/ consulting experience with distributed applications. The resource should also have a minimum of 5 years working with AWS infrastructure and database implementation.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: application architect, architecture, backend, c, expert, java, project architect, senior, senior software engineer, software architect
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...