Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Below are current open cases:
**Rates up to $27/hour!
San Diego- Pediatric/G-Tube Monday-Friday 3P-11P
San Diego- Adult/G-Tube Monday 8A-4P
San Diego (Pacific Beach) - Pediatric/G-Tube Saturday and Sunday from 7A-3P and 3P-11P
Point Loma- Adult/Bipap Friday and Saturday 11:30P-7:30A
Scripps Ranch- Pediatric/G-Tube- Sunday-Thursday 11P-7A
Serra Mesa- Pediatric/G-Tube/Trach/Vent- Sunday 7A-3P
Chula Vista- Pediatric/G-Tube/Trach/Vent- Saturday and Sunday 10P-6A
Chula Vista- Pediatric/G-Tube Monday-Friday 8A-5P
Chula Vista- Pediatric/G-Tube/Trach/Vent Saturday 10P-10A and Sunday 10P-6A *12 Hour Shift*
Chula Vista- Pediatric/G-Tube/Trach/Vent Friday and Saturday 930P-630A
El Cajon- Pediatric/G-Tube Monday-Friday 4:30P-10:30P
El Cajon- Pediatric/G-Tube/Trach/Vent Monday-Friday 7A-3P (will eventually be 24/7)
El Cajon- Pediatric/G-Tube Monday-Friday 9A-5P
El Cajon- Adult/G-Tube/Trach/Vent All 7 days/nights open 7A-7P and 7P-7A *12 Hour Shifts*
Santee- Pediatric/G-Tube/Trach/Vent Sunday-Thursday 11P-7A
Santee- Pediatric/G-Tube Saturday and Sunday 8A-8P *12 Hour Shifts*
National City- Adult/G-Tube/Trach/Vent Monday-Friday 7A-3P
National City- Adult/G-Tube/Trach Monday-Friday 8A-4P and Saturday & Sunday 7A-7P *12 Hour Shifts*
Mira Mesa- Adult/G-Tube/Trach/Vent *All 7 days have 7A-3P and 11P-7A open*
Mira Mesa- Pediatric/G-Tube Tuesday-Friday 7A-7P *12 Hour Shifts*
Spring Valley- Pediatric/G-Tube/Trach Monday- Friday 8A-4P
La Mesa- Pediatric/G-Tube Monday/Thursday/Friday 12P-5P
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License in the state in which the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) experience preferred.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: licensed, licensed practical, licensed vocational, lvn lpn, med, med surg, mtp, nurse ii, pediatrics, practical nurse lpn