Associate Resource Manager, MRM//McCann Location / New York
Date / March 21, 2019
Job Title: Associate Resource Manager
About this role: We are looking for an Associate Resource Manager who is knowledgeable in the area of project management and web. The Associate Resource Manager will assist in the planning and delivery of digital solutions on time, on budget, on strategy, and at the highest level of quality.
* Assists in the development of project scope, functional specifications, quality assurance plans, and engineering documentation as appropriate
* Provide support in grooming and sprint planning meetings
* Work with Waterfall/Agile process for creative ideation and development
* Support the communication with external and internal team on changes to scope/requirements
* Solicits input and feedback on projects and assignments
* Facilitates resource assignments working with department leadership to ensure team members are fully briefed and understand their roles and each other's contribution
* Meets business objectives by delivering projects on time, within budget, and with high quality
* Works with technical and Account owner teams to support the development of requirements
* Ensures creative complete deliverables (UX, Copy, Comps, tracking) are quality checked with proofing, PI and legal prior to delivery
* Maintains internal status report and helps lead the internal status meeting
* A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role preferred
* Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills; be able to build strong relationships within client organizations, able to participate in client meetings with senior personnel
* Must be able to work effectively with partners and/or suppliers to deliver an overall solution to the client
* Must be able to manage multiple projects as one cohesive program. Needs to have project management skills and experience, including: Schedule development, management, monitoring and oversight
* Task and delivery management
* Risk identification and management
* Strong sense of ownership of process and results
* Strong writing and verbal skills
* Highly organized and detail oriented with an ability to influence others in these areas
* Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems and multi-task
* Must have some knowledge of the Web and related technologies
* MS Office required
* Waterfall/Agile experience is an added plus
At MRM//McCann, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our clients' businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
* Ideas power everything
* We're Better Together
* We'll figure it out
* Complexity can be managed
* It only counts if we deliver
* Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual \"Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies\" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.