Sales Executive - High Volume Solutions (Greensburg)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
McKesson s High Volume Solutions is seeking an experienced sales executive with proven track record of repeatable and documented success in selling technology solutions. The sales executive will be titled Sales Executive HVS Sales and will be focused on selling automated prescription fulfillment solutions to the health systems, retail, mail or specialty pharmacy segments. The position will be responsible for both sales of the product and becoming the subject matter expert on the solution to internal and external stakeholders and other sales associates.
Preferred candidates will have previous experience in successful selling large capital goods into this technology market. Preferred candidates will have experience managing communications and outcomes up and down within the organization.
This position will be remote and requires up to 50% overnight travel.Position Description
Core responsibility for automated prescription fulfillment sales to new and existing customers. Develops new business opportunities. Conducts opportunity assessment for all accounts and defines overall account strategy. Develops appropriate relationships with key decision makers / business owners. Where applicable, develops One McKesson account plan for customer. Leads the discovery process and analysis/qualification for applicability of the solution into the market segments. Works with Legal to negotiate and navigate the contracting process. Manages customer satisfaction and proactively resolves customer issues that remain open from the sale. Understands customer processes and decision drivers as well as their current and future needs. Identifies new ways of creating value with customers. Develops knowledge about automated system function and performance, becomes the subject matter expert (SME) and is the spokesperson for the model with internal/external stakeholders as well as other sales associates in the adjacent sales space. Is able to articulate the ROI of system/solution utilization. Coordinates with other McKesson teams and Business Units as appropriate.Key Responsibilities
- Achieves annual unit quota goal in sales bookings in assigned territory.
- Appropriately logs and forecasts all territory sales activities in SFDC or other sales tools as required
- Demonstrates appropriate level of knowledge regarding solution products, services and business partners. Ability to independently determine best fit for customer through discovery process.
- Answers questions concerning product and services in a timely manner.
- Becomes the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the solution design and function, and go-to resource for questions and advice from internal/external stake holders and adjacent sales associates.
- Leads contract negotiations with customer and works closely with McKesson Legal/Finance as appropriate.
- Accurately documents sales expenses and works within McKesson Travel and Expense policy.
- Interprets accounts, trends, and records to management and teammates
- Appropriately gathers market and competitive intelligence and shares internally where appropriate.
- Works in conjunction with other Business Units to maximize the McKesson value proposition to the customer
- 5+ years sales experience in pharmacy technical sales or consultative sales within the Pharmacy Health System, Retail, Mail or Specialty business segments.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to demonstrate technical solutions to the customer
- Ability to develop and present cost benefit models to senior level pharmacy personnel / owners
- Experience with cold calling to generate new business
- Successful integration into the rest of the HVS sales and leadership team
- Articulate and analytical.
- Ability to successfully work remotely and independently
- Technology Sales (Greater than $500K/Unit)is highly preferred
- Healthcare sales experience required, pharmacy segment highly preferred
- Thorough knowledge of assigned product(s), company functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures and excellent communication skills
BA/BS Degree. MBA preferred or related experience equivalent.Internal Use Only Career LevelS3McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@McKesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, management, manager, principal, regional sales manager, sales executive, shift lead, team lead, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...