As a key member of the Data Management team you will be responsible to coordinate and monitor the scrum process from initiation through delivery. Serve as liaison between the product owner, development team, and management to ensure that all targets and requirements are met. Ensure that team members understand project objectives. Maintain product backlog and release plan and facilitate productivity by setting up meetings and removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team?s sprint goals. Preserve flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes.
7 years of experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using information technology.
- ?3 to 4 years? experience as Scrum Master, coaching Scrum XP and/or Scaled Agile Framework for Lean Enterprises (SAFe) principles and practices and identifying and eliminating impediments and facilitating flow.
- Expertise in collaborating with key stakeholders in managing expectations and in communicating any changes.
- Experience in actively managing and resolving risks and impediments to improve team performance in meeting the goals.
- Exhibits Lean-Agile leadership and mindset, and helps team embrace SAFe Principles and implement practices.
- Facilitates the team's progress towards its goals by helping them to challenge the status quo, while focusing on delivering the iteration goals and the program increment objectives.
- Leads the team thru relentless improvement by effectively facilitating retrospectives.
- Facilitates agile meetings at set cadence, where the team members and shared services collaborates and communicates and emerges as a self-organized team.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Scaled Agile Framework SAFe Agilist (SA) and SAFe Scrum Master certifications.
- Kanban Foundations Certification.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strongly grounded in servant leadership skills and lean agile mindset.
- Ability to coordinate with other teams to manage dependencies.
- Able to develop and contribute in a fun, fast-paced team environment.
- Energetic and passionate self-starter that brings interpersonal skills and creative problem solving to the team.
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Supports building quality in by understanding the security, SOX, compliance and regulatory needs; helps team deliver on the definition of done.
- Bring systems thinking in understanding all the relevant parties to engage and align in delivering value.
- Supports the Product Owner to prioritize scope and work well with the team.
- Coaches team to improve their mastery in technical skills by organizing communities of practices, coding dojo, brown bag sessions etc.
- Communicates the team's progress on commitment, and delivery, and any impacts to the Program Increment commitment.
- Ability to prepare the team to work with other teams to do the system demos.
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task