Selenium QA Automation Test Engineer (Santa Barbara)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
McKesson is seeking a Selenium Test Automation Engineer to be a key member of the Quality Assurance Team responsible for technology support associated with market leading Healthcare applications. The QA Automation Engineer will be part of a broader Agile development team responsible for design, build, test and deployment of Healthcare technology applications used by physicians, medical practices.
This position will be based in our San Francisco, CA office.
- Participate in the development of business requirements associated with new product features and updates to existing product features by providing testing-related input.
- Document test cases which will be used throughout the testing life cycle: end-to-end, cutover/smoke testing and regression testing.
- Participate in reviews of test case design, test case coverage and script design with project stakeholders.
- Develop test automation scripts using Selenium
- Execute test scripts in Selenium, resolve defects, participate in code reviews of authored test cases
- Identify gaps in test coverage
- Assist with enhancing the automation test framework by supporting a continuous integration environment with an automated smoke and regression test suite
- Execute, monitor and analyze test results by aligning test case coverage to organization metrics
- Track, manage and resolve defects using JIRA
- Coordinate issue resolution as required with broader team of QA, Developers and Product Management
- QA test automation experience
- Java development skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding and listening to team members and fostering a productive team environment
- Encouraging constructive interactions among team members in order to address difficult situations
- Resolving and negotiating conflicts or problems with tact, diplomacy and composure
- Handling multiple projects and priorities with organizational and time management skills (both project and self)
- Proficient in advanced techniques with relevant software: MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. in addition to experience working within shared work environment.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines
4+ years of Software Quality Assurance experience
- 4+ years of work experience in Software Quality Assurance (SQA) including the following
- 3 years+ Test automation experience using Selenium Web Driver, POM, TestNG and Junit testing framework
- 2-3 years hands on programming in Java, C++, Java Script
- Experienced with JIRA for defect tracking and resolution
- Experience automating front-end/back-end web applications
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a fast paced, high complexity organization
- Prior experience with large scale application performance testing, application security testing, boundary application testing
- Development and execution of full lifecycle test plans for major releases of a product
- Hands on experience with API testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile development organization leveraging BitBucket, Maven
- Zephyr for JIRA testing experience
- Healthcare background and experience with healthcare applications
- Prior exposure to large scale application performance testing, application security testing, boundary application testing
Degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related subject, preferred.
General Office Environment
Career Level: Software Engineer P3
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
Associated topics: automation, performance test, process, prevent, quality, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance lead, software quality assurance, software quality assurance engineer, test engineer
Loading some great jobs for you...