Regional Medical Center, a new, state-of-the-art 412-bed (all private) facility is currently seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist to join another provider at a multi-specialty group.
- EMPLOYED position with full employee benefits
- Office and clinic is attached to the hospital for easy access
- Call coverage is 1:2
Special Requirement : Physician must be certified to perform Sleep lab interpretations and function as the Medical Director for that Service Line.
Regional Medical Center is a state-of-the-art 412 bed (all private) facility. is located in southern Missouri just 2 hours from St. Louis and has a population of 33,000 with a service area over 125K!
- Clean, safe, family-friendly area - very civic minded community
- Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
- Kid-friendly water park
- 18 hole golf course & country club
- Strong public school system
- Cost of living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Loan repayment
- Medical education debt repayment
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology