At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we're not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we're driving excellence and improving outcomes. For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker's Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We're treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
At MSK, we're running one of the largest clinical trials programs for cancer in the country, and at any time we are conducting hundreds of clinical trials to improve cancer care. We are seeking a Research Project Associate to join the Office of the Physician-in-Chief. In this role, you will serve as an integral member of the Clinical Research Tab project, an initiative to centralize adverse event documentation by helping clinicians transition from various documentation processes to the Clinical Research Tab.
* Provide Quality Control and Quality Assurance support for data reconciliation
* Collaborate with study teams and other internal groups
* Transcribe adverse events to support transition between documentation systems, interpret information to ensure accuracy, and coordinate with Clinical Trial Nurses on any required escalation
* Coordinate with Department of Health Informatics training team to ensure training resources are scheduled in clinics and to triage/troubleshoot inquiries
* Able to operate effectively, even when things are not clear or the way forward is not obvious.
* Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
* Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
* A High School Diploma/GED (Bachelor's degree preferred) with experience in clinical research or applicable experience.
* At least 1 year of clinical research experience preferred.
* Familiarity with EHRs
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.