The position will work within the GC Genesis group and support delivery of Genesis client service delivery, such as the strategy consulting projects called \"Insurtech Fitting\" and supporting InsurTech Alliance (ITA) capabilities. The individual will help manage day to day client relationships and attend client meetings to help deliver creative solutions to our clients.
* Engage with clients and deliver content to clients and prospects, both written and presentation form. * Attend working sessions with clients (Discovery Workshops), and identify business requirements in conversations * Coordinate resourcing and cross team collaboration to support client deliverables * Help coordinate and deliver client events *
Research & Analysis:
* Research InsurTech trends, startups, and new insurance products to identify potential solutions to help enable our insurance client's business objectives. Identify, curate and develop innovative concepts, trends and useful insights for internal and external use * Keep clients informed on emerging data, analytics, and technology trends and support client's growth and profit goals through innovative solutions * Develop strong market relationships with both insurance clients and insurtech companies
* Execute on business strategy by creating reports/analysis * Broad understanding of business including strategy and technology transformation * Create analysis, reports, decks to meet client needs
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field * +3 years of applicable work experience * Excellent communication skills; verbal and written * Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g., Word, Excel, Powerpoint * Strong Work ethic with ability to work effectively and efficiently * Ability to adapt and work independently in a fast paced environment * Experience in the insurance or consulting industry specifically in one or multiple: transformation/systems/technology/data analytics * Exposure to different insurance business units and strategy * Strong problem solving skills
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.