Come grow with Mercy Kids!
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Pediatrician to join two established group practices in St. Louis, Missouri. Mercy Clinic Pediatrics - Old Tesson and Mercy Clinic Pediatrics - Arnold deliver care to our South County communities with a team of six Physicians and six Advanced Practitioners.
The Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- A three time Watson Health Top Five Large Health System.
- Comprised of 44 hospitals and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Named a top American employer by Forbes magazine.
- Mercy Clinic is the country's fourth largest integrated physician organization.
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas, theater, museums, five star restaurants, major league sports, and an international airport. Surrounding counties feature hiking and biking trails and beautiful Missouri Wine Country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck - Senior Physician Recruiter
314-###-#### - fax: 314-###-####
...@mercy.net - Mercy.Net
Transforming the Health of Our Communities.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2017 by Truven, an IBM Watson Health company, serves millions annually. Mercy includes 43 acute care and specialty (heart, children s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, more than 700 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care