Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
* Evaluate and monitor employee's performance.
* Maintain par and inventory levels of all products.
* Responsible for daily operations of beverage outlets in absence of Beverage Manager.
* Assist the Beverage Manager in implementing new products, pricing, and menu changes.
* Maintain and abide by Health Department, OSHA, and safety standards.
* Implement programs for improvements and more effective daily operational services.
* Administer Infogenesis POS system.
* Responsible for all areas for proper security, handling, and the accountability of company funds.
* Monitor food and beverage inventories for proper handling.
* Maintain manpower requirements for each department and establish schedules to provide the maximum service to patrons while maintaining cost for operational or seasonal demands.
* Review and implement employee status, including hiring, promotions, and counseling.
* Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
* Performs all other job related duties as assigned.
* At least 1 year of management experience in high volume hotel and/or casino beverage department.
* Working knowledge of all beverage equipment.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to lead and mentor a team.
* Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
* Professional appearance and demeanor.
* Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* High School diploma and equivalent.
* Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
* Previous supervisory experience.
* Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
* Previous experience managing employees using a Collective Bargaining Agreement.
* This is not an official job description for this position and is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job.
Associated topics: assistant general manager, deli manager, floor manager, general operations manager, manager, night manager, night shift manager, restaurant general manager, shift leader, store manager