As the AVP, FP&A this individual will be responsible for the budgeting, forecasting, planning and analysis for the Prime Brokerage Business. He/She will support the Manager, Managing Director and Global CFO, as well as Business Management across Prime Brokerage.
My client, a leading Investment Bank and Brokerage firm, that specializes in institutional equity, fixed income sales and trading, and serving the middle market with investment banking services, prime brokerage and commercial real estate financing.
- Develop and maintain financial models and analyses to influence decision making around strategic initiatives and KPI's
- Autonomously manage the continued development of the budgeting process, ongoing reporting, and financial forecasting methods
- Ad hoc reporting, analysis and presentations for both internal and external stakeholder
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership to provide timely and thoughtful recommendations and analytical support
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of finance experience, preferably within a Bank or other Financial Services firm
- Strong financial modeling, planning, forecasting and analysis skills (Excel is a must); strong foundation in finance and accounting
- Ability to draw important insights from analysis, communicate the \"story behind the numbers\"and work with colleagues to react to findings
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Associated topics: administrative officer, administrative support, beverage, document, facilities, front office, operation, operational assistant, operational support, records management