- Michael Page
- $91,400.00 -141,030.00/year*
100 Woods Rd
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Must be able to track costs associated with each construction project.
- Effectively communicated with the contracting & procurement department to gather any estimates for subcontractors and supply vendors.
- Review and process any quotes received from procurement or contracting to create a purchase order (commitment) in the job cost budget.
- Communicate the purchase order number with suppliers and subcontractors and request invoices/credits.
- Review each invoice/AIA requisition for any mistakes or omitted information and submit to Accounts Payable for payment.
- Maintain constant contact with the Construction/Development Project Managers for an up to date percentage of work completed for each trade and payment status of each invoice.
- Process any change orders/deductions for any contract.
- Track payments on workday to make sure that each invoice is being approved in time for the scheduled payment date and to make sure that costs do not exceed the budget.
- Compile Lien Waiver Package for each project and submit to Finance Management for TI submission.
- Report financial information to all necessary departments and have information readily available.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 10+ years of previous construction experience in small environment
- Experience with Timberline and/or related accounting software
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills
Our client is an established Real Estate Developer with over 60 years of experience, that specializes in commercial, retail, and luxury residential complexes throughout the NJ area.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- 401K Plan Available
- Compensation commensurate upon experience
- Competitive bonus and benefits package
Loading some great jobs for you...