- Michael Page
- $109,945.00 -170,550.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
10 Bayside Terrace
- Lead projects through entire project lifecycle from feasibility study to delivery
- Lead the process to gather and document business requirements
- Convert business requirements into Functional specifications and System requirements
- Explain the functional/system requirements to the development team
- Setup and coordinate meetings associated with various project work-streams.
- Liaise with IT teams negotiating deliveries on the dependencies of the specific projects.
- Escalate blocking issues to the appropriate level of management.
- Provide regular reporting of deliveries against key milestones, proactive notification of risks and issues
- Investigation of any issues, determining root causes and obtaining resolution.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Take ownership of project deliverables against agreed scope, budget and timeline.
- Drive project delivery by maintaining project plans, organize status meetings, and prepare minutes. Develop user training and user guides.
- Ensure that all projects follow the Group Policies and Procedure - including proper Project Governance and reporting.
- Provide reporting to various Governance Operating Committees and Steering Committees to ensure project statuses are accurate, informative and timely.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Sponsors and Stakeholders
- Functional experience in Securities Lending
- Experience as a Business Analyst working exclusively on projects within Global Markets
- Experience working in Investment Banking Industry
- Strong functional domain knowledge of the securities lending.
- Project Delivery Skills:
- Strong Business analysis and documentation skills with ability to think logically to analyze problems and define efficient solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with representatives of a diverse range of departments globally
- Ability to:
- Work both independently and with a team in a dynamic environment.
- Prioritize, organize own work and manage time effectively.
- Work within an environment with high pressure on timeliness and quality of deliveries
Leading Financial Services Firm.
Compensation is based on experience.
Associated topics: analyst, analyze, business analyst, business systems analyst, consult, government, inspect, investment fund, refinement, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...