Sr Manager-Product Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
Share this on
Sr Manager-Product Marketing
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control
applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and
specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit
microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a
broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power
management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety,
security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as
well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
(EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial
Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions
that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Structure and interface:
Interaction with business unit and corporate tactical, market, product
line, operations and sales teams:
* Work closely with Customers, Tactical and Vertical Marketing teams
and sales channels in business pursuits and roadmap creation.
* Engage and share information across the Microchip structures.
* Support Tactical Marketing functions from Technical and Strategic
standpoint including travel to customer base;
* Interact and liaise with Corporate Operations where needed.
Specific Business Development Tasks:
* Product Definition
* Interact with product line managers on product development
activities and opportunities for both new products and
variants of existing products;
* Develop and maintain go to market plans and deliverables.
* Program Management
* What is funded, when, who are the primes, etc.
* Sales Performance
* Work with Tactical Marketing on a regular basis to monitor and
adjust business plans to meet Microchip sales expectations.
* Market Tracking
* Understand Market statistics and continuously monitor to
adjust business plans and directions.
* Provide Insight into potential new markets.
* Sales and Promotion Tools
* Develop Block and Circuit diagrams pertaining to the assigned
* Work with corporate vertical business and marketing
* BSEE/MSEE or related Engineering Degree
* 12 years related industry experience in the Semiconductor and/or
* Experience in systems applications and marketing
* Experience crafting marketing objectives, initiatives and metrics
for the Defense Market
* Candidate must have working knowledge of power electronics,
semiconductors, and related application areas
* Must be able to travel up to 50% of work days
* Strong negotiation skills and customer interfacing experience
* Excellent communication, organizational management, and
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Clear decision making abilities
* Ability to work independently, resourceful
* Possess strong analytical and technical skill base
* Ability to give strong direction to divisions from technical
* Able to learn quickly and independently and possess
* Strong MS Office skills required: including Microsoft Word, Excel
* Positive, self-motivated individual who enjoys challenges
* Prior technical leadership preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Microchip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of
Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment
and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal,
state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations,
please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law
Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy
Applicants with Disabilities
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process
because of a medical condition or disability, please send us an email
here with "Applicant Accommodation Request" in the subject line of the
email. Alternatively, you may call us at ************ to let us know
the nature of your request. Apply Now
Loading some great jobs for you...