We are looking for technical expert in generator controls, switchgear, and electrical systems to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate also possesses a sales and customer service background. Selling Caterpillar parts, systems, and aftermarket solutions, we ensure product reliability to our customers. Milton CAT is seeking a key individual to help us grow and develop this business. This position involves traveling within the Milton CAT territory to customer locations as part of the Sales and Service teams.
If you have a passion for Mechanical and Electrical Systems and would like the opportunity to support an iconic brand of the highest quality equipment, we look forward to hearing from you.
* Build relationships with key decision makers and promote Milton CAT parts, service and product support programs; including aftermarket solutions such as Switchgear and Controls upgrades and retrofits.
* Coordinate and communicate with the customer, service department, and parts department to ensure exceptional level of service.
* Generate and develop new business to meet business goals.
* Provide comprehensive management of projects from sales through customer acceptance, including timely, cost effective management of multiple projects to meet customer expectations.
* Organize, schedule, coordinate, and effectively communicate and lead others to execute projects.
* Maintain customer account using customer relationship management (CRM) software.
* Participate in business and trade events; maintain membership in trade organizations.
* Technical background and degree (EE, ME, other) or similar work experience
* Working Knowledge of Generator and switchgear controls and systems
* Preferably a working knowledge of Caterpillar products.
* Proficient in the use of a computer and related Microsoft software; CRM experience preferred, not required
* Strong entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
* Passion for power products (generators, air compressors, switchgear, temperature control equipment, etc.)
* Solid leadership qualities and demonstrated ability to take initiative
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem-solving skills and be detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy
* Work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
* 2 to 5+ years of power systems experience
* Valid driver's license and good driving record
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer.