- Milton Hershey School
- $66,980.00 -101,330.00/year*
500 Homestead Ln
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is seeking a Senior HRIS Analyst to maximize Peoplesoft and other related systems to build an HRIS infrastructure that is operationally integrated and efficient while also capable of providing value-adding reporting, analytics & forecasting for strategic decision-making.
* Assessing current HR practices and utilization of the system and recommending improvements.
* Collaboratively implementing enhancements as appropriate.
* Developing, producing reports, forecasting and analysis.
* Leading HR through software updates, etc.
* Collaborating very closely with Finance and IT.
* Managing projects.
* Training users.
* Maintaining and updating user documentation.
* Ensuring continuous improvement.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field.
* At least 5 years of experience with Peoplesoft in an HRIS analyst or similar role.
* Exceptional expertise with Peoplesoft required. Experience with modules HR, Applicant Tracking, Benefits, Compensation, Training/e-Learning, Performance Management, Absence Management and Financials preferred.
* Demonstrated success in interfacing Peoplesoft with vendor systems required.
* Demonstrated expertise in designing and implementing HR reporting and analytics.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate, influence, and educate others.
* Exceptional time management skills including the ability to manage projects and multiple competing priorities.
* Innovative yet detail oriented.
* Candidates must demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered role models to MHS students.
* Candidates should be willing to actively engage with MHS students.
Associated topics: business analyst, consultant, data analyst, human resources information systems, information systems, information technology, peoplesoft, sap, sap hanna, system analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...