- MIT Lincoln Laboratory
101 Olde Field Rd
MIT Lincoln Laboratory is a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) chartered to develop advanced technology in support of national security. Research and development activities focus on long-term technology development as well as rapid system prototyping and demonstration. These efforts are aligned within key mission areas, including air and missile defense; space control; homeland protection and tactical systems; biological-chemical defense; communication and information technology; intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems and technology; and advanced electronics.
The External Workforce Services (EWS) Program Manager will lead a newly formed office designed to coordinate and manage the Laboratory s contingent workforce. The Laboratory is in the process of implementing SAP Fieldglass. An early focus for the EWS PM will be to conduct effective awareness communications across the Laboratory of the pending change, organize and provide ample user training, and ensuring a successful go-live rollout. Subsequent focus will be implementing additional functionalities such as profile workers (universities, maintenance & construction contractors, students, and military fellows) and for the administration of Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) subcontracts. This role will be responsible for management of a team who will support this program in its entirety.
- Collaborate with hiring managers in defining key external workforce requirements necessary to support the Laboratory research mission areas
- Assist hiring managers with the end to end process of hiring a contingent worker inclusive of: job posting creation, resume review and candidate selection, order award and activation, on-boarding and off-boarding
- Engage as needed with external vendors to ensure the quality of external candidates meets Laboratory requirements, address personnel issues, evaluate process efficiency, and address customer satisfaction concerns
- Manage and maintain key metrics to determine success of EWS Program Office, including but not limited to:
- Track EWS program performance, specifically to analyze the success, timeliness, and efficiency of EWS process steps and functions
- Track and measure quality of resumes submitted by suppliers
- Meet program objectives and make adjustments to accommodate project constraints
- Develop comprehensive project plans to accomplish ongoing process improvements
- Develop and deploy contingent worker process training to managers and workforce
- Experience with a vendor management system, project management, or managed services in the staffing industry is desired; specific experience with SAP Fieldglass module is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present briefings at all levels for both internal and external personnel and suppliers
- Leadership attributes with experience managing people
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently and be detail oriented
- Knowledge of industry trends, legal risks, and legislation associated with contingent/temporary workers
- Requires a 4 year degree (advanced degree preferred) and a minimum of 7 years of experience
- Ability to obtain a US government security clearance
For Benefits Information, click
MIT Lincoln Laboratory is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information; U.S. citizenship is required.
All employees at Lincoln Laboratory are required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...