- Mizuho Bank
- $95,040.00 -163,220.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
10 Bayside Terrace
KYC Analyst, Officer
About the Team
Responsible for planning, systems, policy, compliance, budget and general administration ,responsible for financial regulation compliance and responsible for business promotion
The main purpose of the job is to perform administrative functions related to customer due diligence (KYC) as described in relevant bank policy and procedures.
- Maintain and enhance basic understanding of the bank s applicable rules and procedures and comply with the bank s code of conduct.
- Maintain and enhance basic understanding of the bank s products and systems.
- Maintain and enhance understanding of the bank s policy & procedures relating to customer due diligence.
- Support section head and cooperate with other relevant offices in the daily operation.
- Responsible for performing KYC processing of New Account, Periodical Review, Activity Review in a timely manner. KYC processing includes Anti-Social check, Sanction countries check, Negative news check, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act check, Foreign Account Tax Compliance, etc.
- Occasional update and/or maintenance of customer information in the bank systems such as CCDB and WINCS.
- Responsible for KYC file/documents control
- Cooperate with other KYC staff, front officers, compliance officers and staff in back office to ensure timely approvals.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Good team player
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or Accounting or related business administration.
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution comprising several legal entities, which together offer clients corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. Mizuho s operations in the Americas connect a broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network. Mizuho Americas is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG), which is comprised of offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1. 8 trillion. Learn more at mizuhoamericas. com.
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Associated topics: analyse, analyst, financial reporting analyst, inspect, investment analyst, legal, refine, refinement, regulation, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...