As an AVP-Analyst you will be part of Moody's US Housing & State Revolving Fund team. You will be responsible for providing insightful credit analysis of a portfolio of housing and SRF credits, participating in and representing the team at conferences and meetings and publishing high quality research.
Key responsibilities include:
* Manage ratings quality and consistency for a portfolio of Housing Finance Agency (HFA), State Revolving Fund (SRF) and housing project; assign ratings to new sales and monitor outstanding ratings. Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of credit quality, including financial analysis, an assessment of cash flows, proformas, legal documentation, regulatory, governance and management risks.
* Author high quality research on individual credits as well as sector trends.
* Build relationships with investors, issuers and their intermediaries and manage key strategic internal and external relationships.
* Moderate travel is expected.
* Typically over 7 years of credit and financial analysis experience or related experience, particularly in the HFA, SRF or housing project sectors.
* Knowledge of the municipal debt markets and an understanding of the key issues affecting these markets.
* Strong quantitative aptitude and proven analytical skills.
* Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
* Master's degree, such as an MBA or MPA , in a related area strongly preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email ...@moodys.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.