This is an opportunity for an individual with a strong software development and production support background to join Moody's Investors Service. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successes supporting complex software solutions, liaising directly with stakeholders, and documenting solutions for future support personnel. The role will include providing global production support for regulatory applications which are of high visibility within the Moody's management globally, and integral to the analytical rating processes.
As part of the CSS Technology team, the engineer will have many opportunities to leverage SQL skills to query and manipulate data, as well as intensively develop with SharePoint , debug SharePoint applications, and migrating SharePoint applications to Office 365. This role will suit a highly motivated problem solver with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to use their own initiative and work with minimal supervision. Experience with the support and QA/QC phases of software development lifecycle and software debugging skills are essential.
* SQL Server Development
* SharePoint Development/Office 365
* QA and UAT Support
* Maintenance Support
* Business User Query Support
* Application and Process Documentation
* Masters degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or a related field.
* 7+ Development experience on Microsoft Platform
* Strong TSQL
* Familiarity with the SharePoint object model, REST API, CSOM
* SSRS reporting
* C# and ASP.NET experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Detail oriented and highly organized
* Rigorous and analytical thought process
* Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
Associated topics: chief investment officer, controller, financial director, general operations manager, operation, organizational culture, recruit, senior director, staff, supervise