Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading international law firms with almost 4000 lawyers and staff in 30 offices is seeking two Practice Technology Sr. Analysts reporting to the Director of eData Operations. This position can reside any of the firms US based offices within eData Operations and will be responsible for provide day-to-day support for eData Operations including:
* Creating and configuring eDiscovery databases
* Processing of ESI
* Formatting and executing search terms/filters
* Generating of electronic productions.
* Handling special projects as needed
* A bachelor's degree in a technology related field from a four-year college or university and a minimum of five year of relevant litigation support or another technical analyst experience, or, the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* A minimum of three years of law firm experience working across multiple offices
* Proficiency in Axcelerate, Brainspace, Relativity, Nuix, MS Word, MS Excel with experience using legal document management systems (such as FileSite) and/or databases.
* Relativity Certified Administrator, Relativity Project Management Specialist, Relativity Certified User, or Relativity Processing Specialist certification desired
* Ability to interact with both project managers and attorneys to identify best workflows for eDiscovery projects.
* Ability to generate custom reports for review management.
* Familiarity with technology/computer assisted review.
* Familiarity with all phases of EDRM model.
* Strong client-service orientation;
* Ability to work concurrently on projects and flexibility in shifting focus.
* Highly developed organizational and time management skills, and strong attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a teamwork approach to assignments.
* Availability to work late nights & weekends as required.
Qualified candidates must apply online by visiting our website at www.morganlewis.com and selecting \"Careers.\"
Morgan Lewis is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Associated topics: consultant, courtroom, firm, lawyer, law firm, law office, law practice, legal office, legal service, litigate