Mosaic Sales Solutions is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
The Inventory/Visual Specialist must combine their passion for great consumer service with inventory excellence to create a world class consumer experience. Thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment and has an active curiosity to facilitate problem solving. Develops strategies for the Samsung visual team, translates the planogram into implementation steps, and directs the Visual, Repair Tech and Stock teams to execute the plan. Drives brand standards by presenting an exceptional consumer experience that includes a well-organized, neat, clean, and replenished space..
Essential Functions of this Position:
1. Passionate about Samsung and motivated by the success of the entire team. Believes in Samsung's vision and culture - seizes each day as an opportunity to make a positive impact.
2. Create inventory success through collaboration as a team, not solely as an individual contributor
3. Maintain inventory accuracy by identifying and correcting stock variances
4. Initiate and participate in open communication with all team members
5. Lead stock and teams through the accurate and timely completion of daily inventory tasks
6. Provide management team with regular inventory performance updates, and collaborate on solutions to improve results
7. Embrace Samsung training as a vehicle to always remain up-to-date on Samsung and competitive technology
8. Assume responsibility for compliance of all retail inventory processes
9. Support key performance measures for sales, service, personal training, and operational excellence
10. Enhance the consumer experience by assisting with their journey throughout the space
11. Maintain and apply knowledge of all company policies and procedures
12. Maintain knowledge of current promotions, trends, merchandise features, and inventory
13. Ensure all stockroom organizational and safety standards are maintained
14. Manage efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment receipt, processing, and planogram floor sets.
15. Review replenishment and in-transit reports to plan for merchandise placement substitution if needed
16. Track productivity and ensure the team is meeting company standards for all Visual Merchandising tasks
17. Oversee implementation of all Visual Merchandising planogram instruction and ensures the presentation meets brand standards
18. Other duties as assigned
Experience Requirement (i.e. 3 years inventory control, stock, retail):
* 1. High school diploma or equivalent plus 1 years of retail experience
2. Leadership and retail inventory management a plus
Technical knowledge of Samsung hardware, Tizen, Knox, Windows OS is required
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements (i.e. \"planogram\" software expertise, operations, scheduling, presentation skills):
* 1.Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
2.Ability to adjust communication style and approach to meet individual team member and consumer needs
3.Ability to function as a team player and work in a fast-paced environment
4.Action-oriented and motivated to do what is best for the consumer and the team
5.Make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes under tight deadlines and pressure
6.Clearly and comfortably delegate to members of the team, and share responsibility and accountability
7.Provide the information that team members need to do their jobs and make thoughtful decisions
8.Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish desired goals
9.Anticipate and adjust to problems and roadblocks
10 Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with peers and supervisors within the space, with occasional interface with senior management
11.Ability to gather and analyze data from multiple sources and to plan and prioritize multiple work assignments
12.Demonstrated ability to solve problems involving similar or related conditions where solutions are determined from available choices and well-established guidelines. Job duties involve some innovation and analysis to resolve new product problems and to develop new troubleshooting techniques
13.Lift, move, or adjust general office equipment, boxes, supplies, materials or products weighing up to 25 pounds using proper materials handling equipment and procedures
14.Ability to work 40 hours per week (FT) or more. Flexible to work any day of the week on a two-week rotating schedule. Occasionally work additional hours beyond normal schedule during peak workload demands.
15.Demonstrated ability to solve problems involving similar or related conditions where solutions are determined from available choices and well-established guidelines. Job duties involve some innovation and analysis to resolve new product problems and to develop new troubleshooting techniques.
16.Ability to effectively read and interpret schematic diagrams
If you are passionate about changing people's lives by changing how they experience technology, apply to join our team today!
Who is Mosaic?
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic provides people, technology, and analytics to support the sales and marketing of world-class brands that you know and use every day. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Together as a TEAM we deliver for them every day. Mosaic is not about standing out from the crowd - We lead it!
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on the following:
Facebook (click here)
Twitter (click here)
YouTube (click here)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate