Retail Sales Specialist - Full-Time - New York - 10007
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Mosaic North America is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
Are you a technology enthusiast, interested in the newest advancements in the mobile tablet, and wearables world? We are currently seeking a highly driven, professional leader to become a Full-Time Samsung Experience Consultant. Samsung has recently introduced a unique concept of a wearables shop in Macy's, displaying the global giant's most exciting smartwatches and activity trackers in a major fashion retailer. We are partnering with Samsung in hiring superstars for additional locations!
The Samsung Experience Consultant will be expected to empower the consumer using device discovery. They will be expected to drive an interactive consumer experience by promoting and selling the newest Samsung smartwatches and activity trackers. The Samsung Experience Consultant will also work closely with store personnel to build and maintain strong relationships, and to support needs to meet client expectations.
The Samsung Experience Consultant will:
* Conduct consumer facing activities - demonstrate key features, assist customers with setup of devices and trouble shoot issues
* Conduct product training and knowledge transfer for sales reps to facilitate customer engagement and sales
* Manage performance against established sales goals
* Build brand presence through interaction with retailer through merchandising, display maintenance and some POP and plan-o-gram compliance
* Maintain knowledge of all client products in order to be a subject matter expert onsite
* Make a significant impact on sales and improve the customers' buying experience
* Demonstrate effective decision-making skills and the ability to reason and take action in resolving problems while exhibiting professional sound judgment
* Complete call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
The candidate's success will be measured against:
* Sales and training performance metrics
* Educate and share product feature and benefit information with customers
* Exhibit an energetic and enthusiastic attitude and friendly and positive interpersonal communication skills
* Understand the needs of different types of customers they will encounter.
* Ability to setup customers' device based on their individual usage needs and interests
* Must be tech-savvy and enjoy working with interactive technology gadgets
* 1 - 2 years of wireless and or/ pc retail sales and/or training experience is a plus
* Independent and motivated team player
* Regular physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional material
* Ability to work a flexible part-time retail schedule, typically Wednesday through Sunday schedule, hours may vary
* Must have ability to commute to assigned store and arrive on time for assigned shift(s)
* Ability to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day
* Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
* Strong working knowledge Windows and Microsoft Office
If you are passionate about changing people's lives by changing how they experience technology, apply to join our team today!
Who is Mosaic?
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic provides people, technology, and analytics to support the sales and marketing of world-class brands that you know and use every day. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Together as a TEAM we deliver for them every day. Mosaic is not about standing out from the crowd - We lead it!
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on the following:
Facebook (click here)
Twitter (click here)
YouTube (click here)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.