Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients.Clients want to work with happy and motivated people.We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work.We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work.We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work.Our greatest credential is our client list.Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships.
Assist strategy team with planning and implementation for major client account across all types of media.
* Using established procedures/tasks
* Resolve routine questions and problems
* Be responsible and accountable for work assigned.
* Provide the research for and write portions of team Media Point-Of-View documents (POVs) and client recommendations to determine appropriate choice of media.
* Maintain stewardship of competitive reports using proprietary software to assess media schedules of competitors, interpret data and draw conclusions.
* Prepare flowcharts and budgets for media plan using Excel, PowerPoint, and planning-specific software.
* Prepare and issue buying specs and guidelines to activation teams including GRP goals and budgets for use in negotiations.
* Review and verify media buys to ensure proper execution.
* Meet with sales reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles for client media plan.
* Assist planners in developing media strategy and recommendations.
* May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
* Bachelor's Degree; media/advertising or related internship experience strongly preferred?
* Must have strong analytical, research, and quantitative skills
* Must have basic knowledge of core functionality of Excel and PowerPoint
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, detail-orientation, follow-though skills
* Must be hard-working, resourceful and thrive in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.