Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR000#######, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media Exchange (PMX) delivers sustainable, transparent, competitive advantage to Publicis Media clients and agencies. This is done through the consolidated strength of our agencies, deep understanding of our client drivers, leveraging scaled investment, marketplace innovation, strength in partnerships and intelligence. PM Precision is PMX's data-informed, tech-enabled trading division that helps brands reach audiences on highly viewable, fraud free media. Precision spans product strategists, marketers, solutions consultants, activation specialists, ad-ops and data scientists. Precision encompasses agency-embedded teams that provide greater strategic alignment with clients and buying teams. Agency teams are supported by a centralized team for shared resources, best practices, tech audits and partnership management.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client's business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The Associate Director, Enterprise Strategy will be responsible for consulting Publicis Media agencies and advertisers on programmatic and other advertising technology offerings to address marketer business challenges, including the development of bespoke solutions, when necessary. The Associate Director solves strategic marketing challenges by developing and applying strategic frameworks synthesizing data and technology to ensure Clients are successful in building their businesses around our Precision capabilities.
This role's primary focus is to work collaboratively with regional agency and Precision teams, other Publicis Media Practices, strategic partners, and Clients to create integrated solutions that solve each Client's most pressing marketing challenges. The result is a strong, vibrant Client relationship where Publicis Media & Precision demonstrate measurable value to the Client's business, enabling all to achieve satisfaction and goals. The Associate Director is expected to be experienced in the programmatic ecosystem with strong familiarity with ad tech. The Associate Director is an energetic individual who possesses a combination of strong analytic, problem-solving, and Client-facing skills, and will work as an integral part of the Publicis Media Precision practice.
* Oversee the regional engagement with assigned agencies under the direction of the assigned Director who will manage the overall agency engagement strategy
* Grow the adoption of tech-enabled media buying including traditional programmatic and social channels as well as expansion into CTV, audio, and DOOH
* Support consulting projects for large enterprise marketing Clients to assess and recommend solutions to their people, process, and technology challenges
* Anticipate Client needs to inform product roadmaps with key technology partners, ensuring product features align with Client priorities and business requirements
* Support the Director in building relationships with Agency Investment & Strategy leads to understand the intricacies of the Client's business and the profile of risks and opportunities
* Act as the Client spokesperson and provide input on what publisher & platform negotiations should be prioritized by Partnerships
* Keep a pulse on the constantly evolving marketplace, and collaborate closely with Partnerships to ensure marketplace POVs address Client concerns and anticipate Client requests
* Assist in the development of Client-focused case studies that highlight the results of strategic first-to-market opportunities
* Work with agency and consulting teams to support efforts to drive Client retention
* Translate programmatic strategies into impactful Client-focused recommendations
* Be an expert in advertising and marketing technologies such as ad servers, RTB platforms, ad exchanges, data management platforms, verification partners, etc. and be able to provide Client consultation and recommendations as needed
* Develop Frameworks, Content, and Materials that enable the Enterprise Strategy team to accelerate the delivery of projects
Sample of Enterprise Strategy Projects Include
* Conduct inventory focused analyses that assess current performance, and provide recommendations that move programmatic up-funnel and beyond just open exchange based buying
* Evaluate existing audience data strategies and formulate test plans that are geared towards identifying which strategies drive the most impact against Client goals
* Lead gap analysis into the technology, strategy, and process of Client's media investment and activation
* 4+ years Digital experience, with an emphasis in Programmatic - Prior Agency experience preferred
* Proven track record of delivering results
* Demonstrated ability to breakdown complex concepts into a simplified and understandable value proposition
* Strong analytical skills
* Detail-oriented with the ability to coordinate and lead projects across multiple teams and functions
* Solutions-minded with the ability to think critically and strategically
* Excellent content development and communication skills
* Self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced and evolving organization
* Passionate about the work you'll do at Publicis Media
* Possesses a charismatic, engaging personality and can successfully interact with senior/executive level agency and Client contacts
* Bachelor's degree; Master's degree a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: administrative assistant, administrative officer, administrative staff, administrative support, chief operations officer, operation, operational assistant, operations director, records management, support